Saturday, October 9, 2010

summer review & tutu's

Okay, So I know I haven't posted in a loooooong time, I do apologize little blog. This past summer was filled with baseball games, a vacation, birthday's, a homecoming, a new job && of course moving!!

By the way, I love comments; however, I do not love comments that are not in English and not pertain to the post. So if a post like that is done so, again- I will report you.

Now- one of my co-workers makes these amazing & adorable tutu's & headbands as hobby! She's located in Missouri but she ships everywhere!! p.s. She will personalize them with favorite colors, names, holiday's or sport's colors.

She's making this ladybug one again for my niece's birthday in November :)

She has a facebook page, it's Angel Girl Boutique so check it out!!

And last but not least, as you know, I love Glamour magazine & I love their "Hey it's Ok" section & these are my recent faves- which I'm guilty of ;) ...

...to paint your first two nails when you wear peep-toe shoes.

...to do the sexy nightie thing- and then change into a t-shirt for actual sleeping.

...to sit on the couch on a sunny summer Saturday watching Pretty Woman.

...to consider driving with the windows down as an effective hair-drying method.

....to take great pleasure in telling guys to "man up".

....to eat a doughnut when you want to eat a doughnut!!



No comments:

Post a Comment